The red ladder sinking coins pavement story

Okay so this is the red ladder sinking coins pavement story. So I was walking down a street walking my dog Roxy and I saw this red ladder so I thought there were some construction going on. I thought for a second and I thought mabe climbing the ladder and seeing what was up there so I tied my dog's leash to the closest tree so I quickly climbed up and I saw some mysterious stuff life and big flood of water with a bunch of coins sinking in it which looked like a huge pavement so i quickly climbed down, untied my dog's leash and continued with his walk. But then after seeing all of that stuff including that red ladder I climbed up this word popped up in my head " RED LADDER SINKING COINS PAVEMENT".

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The I was so cross that story

THE TRIP TO SCOTLAND