The dirty water pool



                                                  The dirty water pool



I moved into a house one year ago and it was really beautiful . So I wanted to explore it. So I  went the house and it was really huge like a huge mansion I checked all over the house  in every room and every part  of the house. Then I checked in the front yard and it was huge there were some pretty flowers roses and bushes so that was really cool. Then I went to the backyard because that was the only place I hadn't looked yet so I looked around and there were some beautiful trees with some gorgeous leaves that were different colors because it was spring when I moved in. I couldn't believe it there were two things that I saw with my own eyes that I didn't see or recognize the 1 one was I actually surprisingly saw strawberrys growing in our backyard but the other thing I started jumping up and down and screamed for my lifes and was thankful and grateful to have and do you know what it was it was a pool . So I ran and was about to jump in but then something mysterious happened I looked into the pool and I couldn’t believe my eyes the pool was so dirty there were lik tadpoles , frogsy bugs and all kinds of insects but I new that we were just moving in and some pools can be like that when you first move in a brand new house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The I was so cross that story

THE TRIP TO SCOTLAND