The I was so cross that story

Okay I am having a really sad life right now because I dont now everytime I walk in public people always call me the cross and it is so annoying. So I had an idea that could make people not call me the cross my idea is to put on this apple costume on so I did and try going out in public. So I walked but hardly no one said anything so I thought that this was working until this very old lady came up to me and she looked like she was in her 90's. Anyways, she came up to me and said " You look like a apple " after she said that she walked away lauging but I started crying nd runing lonely and sad home. The moment I got home I got on my couch and thought about itbut for some reason my body paused and these words started scrambling in my head then I shouted ! I WAS SO CROSS THAT SHE SAID THAT !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE TRIP TO SCOTLAND