THE TRIP TO SCOTLAND


MY TRIP TO SCOTLAND




It wasn't thanksgiving break for my school but it was for me. So my parents let me take 1 week off from school and go to scotland I was really excited to go but at the same time its sad because I get to miss some of the fun things that my school has planned out for me. so anyways I started to to pack my suitcase to get ready for the trip to !scotland !So I got my suitcase and started to pack jeans,some tights,sweaters,t-shirts and some regular shirts and I don't even know why but it took me like 1 hour to pack all these stuff into my suitcase. After I was done it was suprising to me because the moment I was finished my parents were finished so then that meant it was time to go to the airport to get ready for the trip to Scotland. So I got my boots my jacket on scarf, gloves , hat and all that stuff to make me warm then we left to the airport. It was and few minutes to get there because our house is a little bit far from the airport. So we got out of of the car got the suitcases out of the trunk and hedded in because it was freezing outside it felt like it was 10 decreas out and headed. The moment I walked in I got so warm I felt cozy and toasty. So we got all our bags checked in my mo didnt allow me to to blog while dong this so I will blog when I reach scotland so see you then! Hy guys I just reached scotland and the moment I looked outside the airplane window I saw te country almost like aworld I was flying to ! scotland ! . It was so beautiful even more than beautiful probally goergeos and it had mountains and over 30 castles and it was like iv neve seen nature like that before. That's my trip to! scotland!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The I was so cross that story